Secondlife

Ideologija, stilius, propoganda, mintis

Moderatoriai: mFungus, Xynus, DoHm, moderators

Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 11:37 am

Secondlife

Norejau paklaust, ar kas zaidzia si zaidima? skaiciau cia va mushroom magazine, kad Chi AD ten turi atidares virtualu psy-trance kluba Eyes of Gaia :D
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 12:10 pm

Bandziau zaisti, bet pas mane internetas letas tai sunkiai kazkaip. Kaip ten tave rasti Xynus?
back to the Dark again
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 12:28 pm

na as nezaidziu, nes namie kol kas into neturiu, o darbe, tai gal nelabai man pavyktu :lol: bet vat idomu, kas te per zaidimas ir gal kas buvo i virtualu chi ad kluba nusiroves pasokt, pamiksuot ar live koki sugrot :D
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 01:12 pm

buvau katik nusiroves ten bet ciuju dabar toks paros metas kad ten visiskai tuscia... :roll:
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 04:42 pm

idomu..,
o kaur rasti sita game'?
:)

Registered  user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 05:53 pm

www.secondlife.com

o as atradau koki jau trecia gyvenima sitame gyvenime xixi :oops:
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 08:39 pm

Jus man durnam paaiskinkit koks to "zaidimo" tikslas? Nes neikertu :oops:
Dance 2 Trance
Vartotojo avataras

blabbermouth
blabbermouth

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 08:44 pm

Tikslas yra pasiklausytyi marijos radijo 3cia nakties, kai sneka vargsos beviltiskos bobutes... Susampluoti ir sukurti DARK'o gabala, o tada ... mirtis po vysniom

Sorry.. ci amano negeroji puse :/

Registered  user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 10:08 pm

"o as atradau koki jau trecia gyvenima sitame gyvenime xixi Embarassed"

turejau omenyje, sitame=kuri gyvenu... :)
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 15 Geg 2007 10:14 pm

chignix o koks pvz tikslas yra sedejimo ir ziurejimo i viena taska? :roll:
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 09:41 am

iskis rašė:Tikslas yra pasiklausytyi marijos radijo 3cia nakties, kai sneka vargsos beviltiskos bobutes... Susampluoti ir sukurti DARK'o gabala, o tada ... mirtis po vysniom

Sorry.. ci amano negeroji puse :/

:D normaliai cia sakyciau, geriausios Radioshow tradicijos beveik :wink:
man irgi del game'o tikslo neaisku, tipo virtuali schizofrenija? :lol:

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 09:51 am

Meditacija ir shizofrenija viename :lol:

Idomu tame zaidime yra psichoterapeutas? O i Vasaros 5 uzdaryti gali? :D
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 12:38 pm

Psych0 rašė:chignix o koks pvz tikslas yra sedejimo ir ziurejimo i viena taska? :roll:

Tai gali buti meditacija ir dar koks milionas tikslu. O To zaidimo tikslo nesuprantu ir nors tu ka. Cia kaip matau kolegos arba nori labai issiliet, arba patys nelabai gali paaiskint to zaidimo tiksla :shock:
Dance 2 Trance
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 12:56 pm

nu as tai ir taip labai daug ka gyvenime darau visai be tikslo tai delto man turbut nekyla toks kalusimas koks gali buti tikslas tokiose zaidimuose...:)

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 01:21 pm

nu gi pabuti superherojum :lol: tuom kuom nesugebi tikram gyvenime..
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 01:39 pm

postinu Diana'os(mushroom magazine) straipsni, gal kam idomu:

"A Second Life for Goa Tribes"

The return of Chi-AD in virtual spheres.

I thought having soared all the trance-parties for the last 10 years had expansioned my mind in terms of what is possible... ha. I was wrong! Now I realized, there is another world within the world - a second life. And guess what? My new, my second life, has lot's of psytrance parties as well.
ut let's start from beginning: Some of you might know Second Life already, as it is a big issue in the media at the moment. For thouse of you that don't: SL is an online "interactive-chatroom-roleplay-and-musicstream-kinda-thing", to break it down on the basics. That means, you choose an avartar - a virtual appearance - for yourself and give him/her unique characteristics. And then you'll just start. Suddenly you're able to fly and even teleport, and besides that you can be just what you want to be: a starship captain, a mermaid, a dragon, a little fairy... whatever. Ready to explore the worlds - or "sims" as it is called here...
It's all about meeting people and connecting to the world for me: My name is Chandra, and I am a resident of SL now. Kinda caught me, didn't plan on living here: but Trance was calling on me.... ;-) Now I share a house with British Trance DJ Psygma and his girlfriend, and not to forget Tat - I really enjoy their company! I am working as staff in a virtual psytrance club now, promote/manage DJs and do UV-decoration.. and looooooooooooooove to party!

And in fact, there is a HUGE goa-scene online!

For me, it all did get connected at "Eyes of Gaia". Eyes of Gaia is the virtual Psytrance-Club of legendary Chi-AD. The younger community might not know him as he has been withdrawn for quite a while, yet the old tribe will surely remember!! Chi-AD has had numeral releases of psytrance for the last 10 years, and yes, he's back. Chi is wandering SecondLife as Chi Greene now, doing a great job on sl-DJing and scripting special ingame-effects. At EOG you will be able to meet him, listen to his new tracks as well as have a party with us.. :-) It is just amazing. Exploring all those realms in SL, I found it quite exciting to find a club that feels that close to real-life-trance-experience. And to be one of the first being able to listen to Chi's new tracks, that will be released on it's upcoming album this autumn!

Chi has been "one of the old days", he has lived psytrance for over 10 years now. As many others of us do, he has realized the changes within the scene. Trance has shifted from underground sharing-energy to mainstream mass-freakout. It was about time to create a new form of community that asks for interaction and bringing yourself in again. For Chi himself, the Gaia-project is an important step to get members of psytribes all over the world re-connected: "I feel we can heal our culture so that many more generations can enjoy the reason why we got into it in the 1st place. So a lot of thinking and channeling is to be done. Cool thing is, in RL this can take an age to complete but through SL, well things move so much quicker."

And it seems as if he was right: a network starts growing, Eyes of Gaia started out as "all British" and is heading towards internationality: mostly British and German staff still, yet visitors from all over Europe, Africa, Israel, USA, Canada and even some Chinese ones found their way to Gaia... It's an amazing step to beginn with. Furthermore, interest of DJs in playing at Gaia is increasing, which makes the experience even more phantastic. It's getting to the point that Gaia has severe plans on moving to an own sim, and create a full psychedelic island...

SL allows you to listen to live-sets from all over the world, whenever your time allows it. No matter if it's your lunchbreak at work or your evening at home. Second life offers a full variety of psytrance locations, so you will be abled to attend a lot of parties... thanx to teleport you can start out at a privat party on the beach, followed by a full psychedelic laser-lights-experience at Eyes of Gaia. You can head on to Goa-Beach for some Indian partyfeelings, check the huge Festival Island for its events and finish your trance-travels with an after-hour with your friends at some private island again.... whatever you like! A full psychedelic experience is to be guaranteed.. ;-)

You're wondering how dancing should be possible within a computer? - You might not believe it, but it REALLY is: many talented SL-user have provided dancing animations which you will find all over the places.. and once you have them, you just need to press "play" and "stop" and your avartar starts dancing. If you're good at it and know your moves, you will be even able to dance to the exact rythm of the music... and THAT's the real fun about SL-dancing.. ;-) for those not that keen on concentrating pressing buttons, most clubs have the possibility to choose automatic dance animations. Then you can spend all your time on enjoying the music and chatting with other partypeople... but whatever way you choose: I advise you to have some good speakers on your computer!

It all sounds weired in the beginning, but once you're in, you're hooked. SL goes far beyond common chats and MSN/ICQ-kinda-things: suddenly you are able to experience things together. You can share thoughts while exploring the sims, listen to the music one has created at their live-gigs, show the world the graphics or pictures you did. You can stream your own music if you are a club-owner or just at the sl-place you live at. You can have people taking part in what you are. IF you like to! In the end, it's all up to you.

And after all: real-life connections are knitted - so better be prepared on some great RL-experiences...... ;-)

For more information and log-in:
www.chi-ad.com
www.secondlife.com

Paveikslėlis
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 04:49 pm

Omkar kam pabuti super herojumi :roll: o kam pasaudyti i zmoniu rases atstovus :lol: peewww pewww.... pliakst pliakst.....pufff... :twisted:

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 16 Geg 2007 05:12 pm

oho, na taip toli nedaugelis [?] eitu..

Grįžti į Blevyzgos / Spam

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 7 svečių