Sokeaa Euforiaa Mayday @ Finland, near helsinki

Buvę / Old Events

Moderatoriai: mFungus, Xynus

Standartinė 22 Bal 2010 10:29 pm

Sokeaa Euforiaa Mayday @ Finland, near helsinki

MAYDAY / friday 30.4. / 9pm-->>>> / 20€ support fee
special: FREE ENTRY for all LITHUANIAN brothers and sisters:) (show ID at the door)

small underground party near helsinki...good bus/train connections.
contact sok.euf at gmail.com for info

Paveikslėlis

Decor:

Neil Gibson
http://www.neilgibson.ca

Synchronometrica

Artists:

Imaginary Sight -live (Glowing Flame Records) - Macedonia
http://www.myspace.com/markoglowingflamerecords
Gaiana -live (Pagans Records) - Lithuania
http://www.myspace.com/gaiana_25
Marko -dj (Glowing Flame label manager) - Macedonia
Gido -dj (Pagans Records) - Lithuania
ShineyMan -dj (Rising Sun) - Lithuania
Calamar Audio -live (Antiscarp Records)
Avara -dj (Sok.Euf,Synchro)
Shishya -dj (Sunstation,Synchro)
Viktor Storm -dj (Sok.Euf)
Jane Doe -dj (Sok.Euf)
Iiro -dj (Sok.Euf)
Noitarumpu -dj (Eturivi)

Sound by: Precision Audio Premium PA

Imaginary Sight bio:

*Marko Daravelski is the founder and label manager of Glowing Flame Records. He has been active in the scene since the early days and began by promoting parties/events and as a DJ. Around the time his vision began to develop he was also drawn to producing music.After couple of years experimenting in the sound-lab the Imaginary Sight Sound was born. The project was created toghether with Boban Lazovski from Macedonia. Now Boban exploring progresive sounds under the name Egorythmia & Marko is continuing solo with the project. The sound is mystic psychedelic with euphoric melodies for mornings and deep, atmospheric deviant vibes for the nights. Marko has played with many names of the scene and almost every psy nation around such as Japan, Brazil, UK and the whole Europe.

Paveikslėlis

Gaiana:

Gaiana project was formed by Adomas "Gido" and Robin "Bluestorm" in the spring of 2006. Born from the intention to infuse the music with the clear and fresh energy of lithuanian nature, and spread its message and open invitation to re-join the universal dance of life.
A gentle reminder for people to reconnect with the natural beauty which we are all a part of.. It surrounds us, nurtures us, yet also grows inside us and finds expression through us.
Over the next few years collaborations were sporadic, due to ever changing locations and available equipment because of travels, yet slowly we worked on and developed our sound. Testing the tracks on the dancefloors, slowly we polished and adjusted the sound into its current form. Influenced by the early goa sound, evolved by the contempary progessive and fullon sound, while still containing some of the deeper frequencies of the darker styles, we tried to create a full spectrum sound, bridging styles

Neil Gibson:

I am an artist, born in Toronto Canada, who favours to make psychedelic art. I think the reason for my being on this planet is to create the most psychedelic art I can imagine. My artwork diagrams the fabric of my mind and creates new worlds for other minds to occupy and create more dimensions.
I also print my own tshirts, which can be found in my pics section. They are hand printed UV designs of my art. I make each one myself. I am also an active decorator for parties and events, and anywhere else where backdrops are required. This path has led me many interesting places, and Im always thrown into a new adventure. I have had the honour to meet so many amazing and creative people and show my art among the top musicians in psy culture. Countries I have exhibited in include England, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Spain, Latvia, Belgium, Russia, Finland, Norway, Italy, Greece, Japan, New York City and Germany.
More about the man - Neil is one of an infinite number of psychedelic heads traveling the univrse and unraveling the hidden dimensions. I try to make the most of everything I have and all my good fortune, and try to be as productive as I can with my art. The psy-trance culture has provided me with an opportunity to exhibit my work in an environment where it is properly appreciated.
All aboard the time boat for cosmic voyage into infinity!!!

welcome;)
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 28 Bal 2010 05:35 pm

Re: Sokeaa Euforiaa Mayday @ Finland, near helsinki

ryt vakare lekiam, ,jai dar kas noretu prisidet expromtu=) :occasion5: :headbang:
KeliAm

Grįžti į Renginių Archyvas / Events Archive

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 9 svečių