blabbermouth
blabbermouth

Standartinė 05 Rgs 2007 11:53 pm

campingas po stogu :)
idomu kaip tai atrodytu

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 06 Rgs 2007 11:36 am

:shock: :D jo, idomu toki dalyka butu isvysti open air`e :D bet gerai kad taip nebus :) stage abu bus po stogais :)p
love , peace & freedom!
Vartotojo avataras

Registered  user

Standartinė 08 Rgs 2007 05:35 pm

Dar tiek laiko, o jau dabar tik apie Siloka ir tegalvoju.. :P

STR

Registered  user

Standartinė 09 Rgs 2007 02:36 pm

iskis rašė:vakare idesiu keleta foto nuotrauku is praejusiu renginiu toje pacioje vietoje, kas nematet , galesite pamatyti :)

vis dar laukiam :oops:
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 10 Rgs 2007 12:24 pm

vajėėėėėėėėėėė.......................... :shock:
kaip gerai ....... kaip gerai ....... stykt pastrykt ...... KARTU SU AUGANČIAIS GRYBUKAIS MIŠKUOSE........plačiom šypsenom ..... močiutėms i parankes ...... SKRAJOSIM....... ilsėsimės nuo ką tik prasidėjusių darbų...... tirpdysim artėjantį sniegą ....... BRANGIEJI ...... kaip ir pradžia , taip ir pabaiga turi būti kiekvienam įsimintina ...... SUSIIMKIM ...... . .... .. .... iš pačių gelmių .. :arrow:

LABAS, visiems skaitantiems .....
girdi, kaip tyliai nesigirdi?..............

Registered  user

Standartinė 10 Rgs 2007 03:16 pm

Nu va toks dancefloor Lineup:
Pradox (Olandija)Live+dj set www.pradox.com
Blue storm dreamworks(olandija)
Trantic (jegaveda) Live+dj set
Shakti (chillum tribe) Estonia
Escogido(Siloka)
Nectaras (Siloka)
D-ohm(Siloka)
Nilandri
Tryhrome
Xynus
Chiilout,chaishop,spaceshop,fireshow
Deco by Mildee&Beata(siloka),jegaveda
Cia dar nepilnas info
Jau labai greitai:)
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 10 Rgs 2007 03:32 pm

mmm PRADOX! jegele :D
http://www.myspace.com/dj.atman
http://www.swamptales.org/
--------------------------------------
I am the darkness that is the light and the stillness that is the dancing
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 10 Rgs 2007 06:15 pm

Joo, Pradox unreal
back to the Dark again
Vartotojo avataras

blabbermouth
blabbermouth

Standartinė 10 Rgs 2007 06:35 pm

maloni staigmena :)))
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 10 Rgs 2007 08:57 pm

Masinoje pas mane jau senokai skamba Pradox-Bunbugy .. Idomus track'as :D
back to the Dark again
Vartotojo avataras

Registered  user

Standartinė 11 Rgs 2007 12:46 pm

siokia tokia info jau sios savaites pabaigoje turetu pabirti flyerai i jusu rankas tad gaudikit :]] boom

Registered  user

Standartinė 11 Rgs 2007 07:30 pm

laukiam nesulaukiam... gaudom gaudom :D
Vartotojo avataras

Registered  user

Standartinė 11 Rgs 2007 08:58 pm

[quote=Power rests on the kind of knowledge one holds. What is the sense knowing things that are useless?
Okay .. I agree to that ... But first decide what kind of power you want to have ... the other thing is, what is useless in society, where we are involved in .. nowadays I have to wear glasses to read quick, but so i got the idea, that many things, which we are reading by accident every time, is very useless ... e.G. newspapers ... clean your live from useless things ... it takes time and myself is not really able to do so ... but I try ... there are so many things and tools, which we don,t need ...
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 12 Rgs 2007 01:19 pm

Peterpan rašė:[quote=Power rests on the kind of knowledge one holds. What is the sense knowing things that are useless?
Okay .. I agree to that ... But first decide what kind of power you want to have ... the other thing is, what is useless in society, where we are involved in .. nowadays I have to wear glasses to read quick, but so i got the idea, that many things, which we are reading by accident every time, is very useless ... e.G. newspapers ... clean your live from useless things ... it takes time and myself is not really able to do so ... but I try ... there are so many things and tools, which we don,t need ...

Living like that, we are risking too lose trust from society. You may think some things are useles like newspapers and so on, but you must addmint that you are livin in society, not in the woods of Siberia, you are dependent form society, law, job, and finaly people, who surrounding you every day. people shuld not be aware of it, while risking to became unsocial persons.
The art of living is not "to fuck on everything incculding society and it's tools, the art is to stay in society as normal person , but rising yourself as person, stay clear minded good man.
Jus irgi girdit tuos balsus?

http://www.myspace.com/rehorakhty

Registered  user

Standartinė 12 Rgs 2007 01:59 pm

utytiu :}} fly'erio grožis tai neišpasakytas.Good job nectaras.
Dabar reikia tikėtis,kad iki šio magiško laiko aš pakilsiu iš ligos patalų:>
Got To Go To Goa
Paveikslėlis
Vartotojo avataras

Intermediat user
Intermediat user

Standartinė 12 Rgs 2007 04:56 pm

Escogido rašė:Nu va toks dancefloor Lineup:
Pradox (Olandija)Live+dj set www.pradox.com
Blue storm dreamworks(olandija)
Trantic (jegaveda) Live+dj set
Shakti (chillum tribe) Estonia
Escogido(Siloka)
Nectaras (Siloka)
D-ohm(Siloka)
Nilandri
Tryhrome
Xynus
Chiilout,chaishop,spaceshop,fireshow
Deco by Mildee&Beata(siloka),jegaveda
Cia dar nepilnas info
Jau labai greitai:)

PAGARBA
Vartotojo avataras

Registered  user

Standartinė 12 Rgs 2007 07:20 pm

Yeaj
Of course .. you are totally right .. we depend on society and ozs rules and tools .. no doubt about, but ever<yone shoulf have his/her own corner and place to live and create the own way of living ... it would be nice anyway to eyperience living in deep forests .. yes .. don,t inderstan my words wrong .. I only agreed to Castanedas words .. in deep consequence ... I myswlf know things, which are quite useless for my life .. so ... everyone check zje own path of living .. om earth or in univers or wherever
Sniechkuz rašė:
Peterpan rašė:[quote=Power rests on the kind of knowledge one holds. What is the sense knowing things that are useless?

Living like that, we are risking too lose trust from society. You may think some things are useles like newspapers and so on, but you must addmint that you are livin in society, not in the woods of Siberia, you are dependent form society, law, job, and finaly people, who surrounding you every day. people shuld not be aware of it, while risking to became unsocial persons.
The art of living is not "to fuck on everything incculding society and it's tools, the art is to stay in society as normal person , but rising yourself as person, stay clear minded good man.
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 13 Rgs 2007 04:04 pm

Peterpan rašė:Yeaj
Of course .. you are totally right .. we depend on society and ozs rules and tools .. no doubt about, but ever<yone shoulf have his/her own corner and place to live and create the own way of living ... it would be nice anyway to eyperience living in deep forests .. yes .. don,t inderstan my words wrong .. I only agreed to Castanedas words .. in deep consequence ... I myswlf know things, which are quite useless for my life .. so ... everyone check zje own path of living .. om earth or in univers or wherever
Sniechkuz rašė:

Yep, life make us live double life:)
Jus irgi girdit tuos balsus?

http://www.myspace.com/rehorakhty
Vartotojo avataras

Registered  user

Standartinė 13 Rgs 2007 04:15 pm

SILOKA PRANESA KAD SENDIENA VAKARE JAU PRADEDA SKARAIDYTI FLYERIAI PO MIESTA IR GERUS ZMONES suflerousiu dvi vietas kur galima bus fly pagauti tai smc baras ir plies g. indijos pradoutuveje tad sekmes visiems :] BOOM
Vartotojo avataras

Advanced user
Advanced user

Standartinė 13 Rgs 2007 04:42 pm

neitiketina, net anksciau nei savaite iki renginio! ;]
AnkstesnisKitas

Grįžti į Renginių Archyvas / Events Archive

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 96 svečių